cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Programme not playing

I have now tv box connected to tv. Everythingworks fine all channels play, however, I cannot play one programme - coronation street, all u get us oops something went wrong, your video cannot be played please try later. Every other programme on it hub catch up will play. Any suggestion?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The episode that won't play could be corrupted on the ITV Hub servers where you would need to contact ITV Hub via their website.

You could try the STV player App on the nowtv boxes / stick where they are showing the 24 number of the latest Coronation Street episodes, where you never know the episode in question may or may not work for you.

If you don't live in Scotland, just enter any random Scottish post code in the STV Player settings where google is your friend.

Out of interest which episode date is not working for you ?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The episode that won't play could be corrupted on the ITV Hub servers where you would need to contact ITV Hub via their website.

You could try the STV player App on the nowtv boxes / stick where they are showing the 24 number of the latest Coronation Street episodes, where you never know the episode in question may or may not work for you.

If you don't live in Scotland, just enter any random Scottish post code in the STV Player settings where google is your friend.

Out of interest which episode date is not working for you ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you. I have emailed them but it's up to 5 days reply. Will try ringing them tomoro
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you tried the STV Player App on your nowtv box for Coronation St ?

Use this Scottish post code EH4 3DS where it works for me in South Wales Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I haven't but will give it a go
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just tried it again and its working now ha ha. Many thanks though
Anonymous User
Not applicable
None of them will play. It's the only programme I can't play . That's why I'm a bit baffled by it.