cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Profiles for multiple users

Apologies if there is a thread created for this already, not remotely used to the new forum layout and trying to find a page to post new ideas for Now TV.

Something I have always preferred Netflix over Now TV is the fact you can create up to 5 profiles for users that will be watching content via your account. Which I have found very handy when watching TV shows and films, where the continue watching or "my list" aka 'watchlist' isn't clogged up with other users shows/films, making it much easier to pick up where you left off instead of thinking, ok what have I watched?

As handy as the continue watching and watch lists sections are they are useless when family members are watching their shows and worse yet the same programs overwritting what you have watched or yet to watch. Making it sometimes impossible to remember where you were with a show or a film. 

If user profiles were added this would make viewing content on Now TV much easier espeically if more than 1 user watches content on your account. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Certainly a feature that could do with introducing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A much needed addition.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think lots of people could do with this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes my brother drives me crazy watching the same series as me at different times. Please introduce this. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s the same with my daughter. She watches it first and I’m left for days wondering if a show has been cancelled or if I’m going name that it was ya week ago I watched something 😂. Then I’m not sure which episode I’m on. Sure it would be great if we watched it together but it’s not always convenient. If Netflix can do it so can Now Tv!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey all

Just wondering if there has been any movement on this, anyone seen any news etc?

Do representatives from NowTV not view these forums?

Would be nice to get an answer from them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any chance of this being introduced? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just gonna bump this way back up to the top as NowTV is still in dire need of multiple profiles! Does anyone have any update on if this is in the works?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If netflix can do it, then I don't see why NowTV can't also. There is no need for the screen to be flooded with someone else's interests