cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Premium League on demand

Hi I am new here my question is why PL on demand matches isn't 1080p 50fps? So for subscribers with Now Boost all PL matches should be 1080p 50fps for someone like me I can't watch live so please consider it.

2nd any chance of  adding ULTRA HD for PL matches live like BT SPORTS of course the ULTRA HD tire or boost would coast more?

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the forum. 

Here at Now TV things move a lot slower than our friends at BT sport. 
Until just over a year ago Now TV finally introduced the “Boost” pass which provides 5.1 and 1080p along with 50fps on a handful of channels.

Then only very recently on demand arrived for Sports. 

For any UHD content I just don’t see happening anytime soon. It would be great yes, but I’d take User Profiles over UHD content.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks mate tbh I am not comparing NOW TV with BT Sports big difference in every single aspect.

I am a huge Football fan BT sports app with active time line,new manager mode,watching together feature,4K HDR live matches and full 1080p60fps same day matches replay.

Nothing to compare here all I am asking for the on demand section for subscribers with NOW BOOST should be 1080p50fps 5.1 sound hopefully I am not asking too much?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

One can only hope that over time they bring 50fps to the on demand content.

The main issue is that not all sports channels has 50fps and neither does the bonus streams.

With Comcast owning Sky/Now TV things will start progressing more as Comcast firmly believe in streaming. 

Best option is to drop customer support an email with the suggestions. Although it’s a matter of what Now TV has on its roadmap, some of the features might already be in the pipeline.

Email address for them in the below picture.

553C8EEF-5847-4356-8590-1AADAE6A7BA8.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help