cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Premier League Years Partial Picture

Hi all. When trying to watch Premier League Years only part of the picture is on screen.  It’s like it’s zoomed in and I’m getting about an eighth of what should show up. This happens on different TVs, different ways of streaming and if I try to cast it. Any help much appreciated. 
Thanks, Sam. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @schnapps @Saint1976 

the ratio of the video is fixed.

Thank you for your message again.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming this in on NOW Sports on Demand and not live ?

If so, which season is it happening on, where i will check it on my NOW box if i am seeing the same picture issue ?

To save me going through the complete stream can you also give me a time stamp where it begins or is it the the full episode stream ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, yeah it’s on Now sports demand and it’s the early 90s episodes that it happens on. It was 95/96 I tried to watch earlier and it was right from the start. Thanks for replying. 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User which episode? I've just played episodes 30 & 31 without issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was 95/96 I was trying to watch earlier but it happens with most if not all of the 90s episodes. I started an episode from the early 00s and the one of last season and they played fine for me. Thanks for replying. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Give me 10 minutes and i will check this episode on my NOW 4K Smart Box.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep seeing the same problem.

@Izzie-T of the NOW Content Team can this be investigated please.

Thanks.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Izzie-T 

According to @Anonymous User it's more than one episode so you may have to go through all the early nineties and up to early 2000's (unless Sam 1 quantifies each episode affected).

I only checked episode 4 (95 - 96 season).

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

hi @schnapps @Anonymous User @Saint1976 

I am reporting this to the tech team now. Hopefully they will solve it soon.

Will update you Monday. 

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @schnapps @Saint1976 

If you can tell me what other Ep having the issue that would be great. Due to compacity reason, we are not able to go through each eps. 

Thank you for your understanding