Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Pre-episode advert/trailer

@artesea @robert1997 

Before I joined up with Now TV 4 plus years ago I had Sky TV and I used the on demand section for watching content, back then it was shocking for adverts at the start and during the shows. 

This gave me another reason to leave Sky when I found Now TV. 

Although the adverts are far worse on Sky go via the PlayStation 4, which I use a friends account from time to time. 

As long as Now TV keep the on-demand pre advert/trailer to a minimum then I can deal with it. 

Norris23
Advocate

I've been presented with the trailer for the show Ballers several times now before different programs I've been watching. It is not skippable. There is quite a long pause while it loads. I do not appreciate it. I tend to change input channel while I spam the button to switch off NowTv.

I would probably consider watching a short video of upcoming shows if it were available but at a point of my choosing not in between episodes of a show I'm binge watching.

Essentially this is extremely irritating and I've already seen the start of that show and decided not to watch more (just not for me guys) so your ad is wasting my time.

0 Thanks
mal58
Advocate

I wish I could turn off the trailers. I'm so fed up with them I think I'll hurry through my favourite series and move to Netflix.

0 Thanks
superglo2012
Scholar 2

Re: Paying to watch adverts.

Nothing has changed in 2021 apparently it is getting worse the layout on the channel is awful you are going back and forth to get to an episode and then back to the season it is ridiculous why did they change the layout it was much easier before the change.

Too many ads I just go back till they stop, as you are paying a subscription there should not be any ads If I wanted to know what was coming next I would check geektown tv as it is more accurate

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Paying to watch adverts.

@superglo2012 

Is the “advert” for NOW content or third party like Tesco? 

Take a look at this link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-without-ads

0 Thanks