cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Portrait artist of the year season 9 episode 9 unavailable

Both on my NOW TV app and my NOW TV phone app its not possible to watch Portrait artist of the year S9 Ep9.
On the TV Error code OVP_00009 ‘no assets for required device capabilities’ message comes up when i select S9 Ep9.
On the phone its not available to view or download.
Can you tell me why this isn’t watchable and make this available please?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

thanks for bringing this up, episode 9 is now playing. Please let us know if the problem persists for you

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ContentTeam can you investigate for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

thanks for bringing this up, episode 9 is now playing. Please let us know if the problem persists for you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much indeed 

JayceyF
Scholar

I have it too - is this under your 'Continue watching'?  I think that's the issue - no new episodes are available for anything.  (Two other posts on this - hopefully NOW will get their finger out and DO something!)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I looked for it via search function and also in ‘my TV’ 

very disappointed about it

thanks for your message 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too! Disappointed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are also really frustrated by this.  I chucked the remote at the telly after numerous reboots, powering off and ons, trying to access via pc etc,etc. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  I'm too old for all this techy nonsense and Big Brother tracking.  I'm off to watch the plants growing in my garden.  far more entertaining and free!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spent ages with the online help person troubleshooting, downloaded the app, tried on multiple devices. The problem seems to be with the episode and not the app.

I hope its fixed soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for sharing / replying- hoping NOW will fix this issue so we can get to see it - especially as it was the final!!!!