cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SabbiBear
Mentor

Re: Poor sound quality

Same for me on the latest Last Week Tonight on my PC, and PS4... But fine on my Galaxy Note 4 over WiFi. Watched The Fuzz on Netflix (PC) and that was perfect so I don't think it's my wired network.

Shame as it's the first time I've had this problemSmiley Sad

0 Thanks
katman4
Advocate

As an alternative to my white Now TV box, I've now re-watched a section from the movie "Enemy" on my Apple TV (2), using the Now TV app. This time the sound quality was silky smooth.

0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @rogajones

Sorry to hear you had issues while viewing Yonderland, can you let us know the exact episode(s) you're having issues with please.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @BARNSTORMER365 @SabbiBear

Thanks for letting us know.

This has been highlighted to our content team and we're working on the fix 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Boydy180
Advocate

Hello been having the same issue while watching modern family on the smart TV.  Last two days.

0 Thanks
karend2
Advocate

Had this stuttering with Last Week Tonight for the last two weeks and most of Modern Family - Season 6.

The thing that's as equally annoying is that I've seen complaints about this audio stuttering going back months and months in this forum, especially with respect to Modern Family, and still nothing has been done.

Get your act together NowTv. Enough with the copy and paste replies and sort the damn thing out. If it carries on much longer I'm getting rid, and I bet I'm not the only one.

katman4
Advocate

A change in HDMI cable appeared to have solved the problem, but the "stuttering" was once again noticeable when watching "The Mexican" last night. Having all 4 catch-up channels, Youtube and Now TV for £20 is apparently just too good to be true!

I think I'll go back to watching blu-ray and dvd.

0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi guys,

We're aware that some content has sound quality issues and we're working on them.

Very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
cathiwheatley
Advocate

Yup, me too!  Every other edition of Modern Family is unwatchable due to sound drop-out.  The Now TV advice makes no difference.  SO frustrating!

0 Thanks
richierh
Advocate

This is getting beyond a joke, have complained to Now TV about this several times, if you listen through headphones it is even worse. New content still has the problem, why is nothing being resolved? Now Tv are aware of the problem, but just fob you off. Never have a problem with other streaming services. Sort it out Now TV!
0 Thanks