Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Poor sound quality

Hi @LtDan,

Thanks for posting.

I'll get this reported and looked into for you.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
k1paea
Occasional Poster

ok i was told to use explorer again which i had problems with i down loaded the app for windows 10, worked fine till las night, then your help web page said use explorer now i have no soud check to day its the same soun works ok for the lab top i use.

this puts me off the problems i am having from you.

0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @k1paea,

Thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear that.

Can you confirm if you can use the app and sound works in the app? if you can't use the app can you tell us what currently happens when you use it?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
aceindaole22
Occasional Poster

same problem here on the nowtv player i downloaded, every movie i watch it seems like every words the actors/actresses say they repeat what they say and its like an echo, very annoying. i thought it was part of the movie at 1st until i played another movie.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mathew340
First Poster

Poor sound quality
Its like a robitic static echo for a short period but happens three to four times on any content streamed through nowtv.
I have a nowtv hd box i have tried wifi and ethernet connections and there is no improvement.
If i stream bbc iplayer itv hub or all 4 content there is no issue. I do not believe there is an issue with the roku box nor with my internet connection.
It appears to be a streaming issue from NowTVs side for example a server issue.
The time of day does not seem to affect whether the issue will occur.
Judging by the amount of comments regarding this and the time this has been foing on i believe its time NOWTV address this issue and put it right
0 Thanks
janine198
Occasional Poster

3 years from this post I'm also having the same issues, currently trying to download the walking dead from elsewhere due to poor sound in particular, spent half an episode with no sound or broken sound

0 Thanks