cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Poor picture quality

Cannot watch anything for 2 days now. Picture quality is so bad it looks like a pirate video cam when watching anything and the sound goes . Waste of time attempting any programmes or films. What's the deal with this? Fed up
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same problem watching Sky Sports Manchester derby. I have fibre with fast speed and the picture is like watching an illegal stream. The players keep going fuzzy and it is torture to watch. I can't get in touch with customer services as only option it to chat online and none are available. Very poor service and to think I'm paying for this. Unless someone gets in touch with me about this you will be losing a customer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous Userwrote:

Exact same problem watching Sky Sports Manchester derby. I have fibre with fast speed and the picture is like watching an illegal stream. The players keep going fuzzy and it is torture to watch.

This problem seems to affect some people but not others.  I have 11 mbps Broadband (ADSL2+).  I watched the Manchester Derby yesterday from start to finish and the picture was perfect throughout.  Also, I have never had poor picture quality on Now TV Cinema.

Wlat