cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MissV
Advocate

Peacock nowhere to be found

Hi,

I have the NOW app on my LG tv and all works well. I have all the passes. But I cannot fine Peacock anywhere! Not in my channels list. And there is no on demand section anywhere on the home page. I’m sure there used to be. it has new and trending, tv guide, my watchlist and everything else you can think of… but not a mention of peacock anywhere. Does anyone know how to access it? Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @MissV 

If you click on the tile box "View All Entertainment" from the NOW App, then a new screen page should open, then scroll down until you see "channels" then either scroll right or click on the " View All" link heading.

Then Peacock should be the last row on the bottom of the screen.

You won't find Peacock under the TV Guide because there is no Peacock live channel (only on Demand and then the content is limited to what you can watch i.e. nothing like Peacock in the USA).

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MissV 

To follow up from @schnapps it is only on demand content. See below picture.

863A7B0A-97A9-419F-8B41-2E41FA97846E.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
MissV
Advocate

Thanks - I just got through to an advisor at NOW through Iive chat who said the contract was renegotiated on the 1st January and there will be no new Peacock content until a ‘further update’. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @MissV 

Did you follow my instructions ?

There is still content under the Peacock on Demand channel, which is roughly 64 folders (don't expect the vast content that is offered under Peacock USA).