cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Peacock TV

Already have an entertainment pass but cannot find the Peacock TV app or anything about getting the service? How do I add it to the entertainment pass?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's not a separate App.

Go into the NOW App and under the Entertainment section, then go into Entertainment channels on Demand and Peacock should be one of the On Demand Entertainment channels listed to watch with your NOW Entertainment Membership.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's not a separate App.

Go into the NOW App and under the Entertainment section, then go into Entertainment channels on Demand and Peacock should be one of the On Demand Entertainment channels listed to watch with your NOW Entertainment Membership.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this 😊😊

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

While there are no official announcements or lists as to what is coming. You will probably be able to get a good idea of what is coming by checking the list at the link below at regular intervals

https://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

Hope this helps 😀

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

supposed to be at no extra cost,yet have to by the entertainment package to get peacock tv .unacceptable when its advertised as being free streaming,once againg being ripped of britain

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It was never advertised as 100% free in the UK.

The announcement was no extra cost to Sky and NOW customers. 
Meaning you have to have an active membership to get it free for no extra cost.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
jc1975
Observer

I tried going to entertainment but there’s no entertainment tab on mine

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@jc1975 

That's cause it's called TV shows. It used to be called entertainment.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@jc1975 

Now also refer to Cinema on there as Movies, for greater clarity.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User there is no app. Now simply make available Peacock content via the entertainment membership. 

If you go to the entertainment area of the Now app you'll find a dedicated Peacock section.