cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Peacock TV

Already have an entertainment pass but cannot find the Peacock TV app or anything about getting the service? How do I add it to the entertainment pass?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's not a separate App.

Go into the NOW App and under the Entertainment section, then go into Entertainment channels on Demand and Peacock should be one of the On Demand Entertainment channels listed to watch with your NOW Entertainment Membership.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just to follow up from @schnapps and @Saint1976 

You need to be aware that Peacock UK content will not match Peacock US content. Annoyingly not all content of the 7000 hours promised last year has been added yet. 

More annoyingly there are no announcements to what will be added and when each month. So it’s a matter of regularly checking the NOW app as mentioned previously.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Martin_14
Expert

I can't see it getting to Peacock UK personally

mike-viper
Observer

i cant find entertainment never mind peacock, im using my desktop pc to watch so can anyone please tell me how to find peacock?😪

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@mike-viper 

See the thread you started.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PC-Mac/elusive-peacock-movies/td-p/613711

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
SakuraNoHana
Observer

Sorry I still can’t seem to find peacock on there even with a Entertainment pass

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @SakuraNoHana 

What playback devices have you tried? 

From the NOW App go to the top line where you see the gear wheel icon on most devices and click on TV Shows.

Then the screen should refresh with the dedicated Entertainment section, then scroll down until you reach "Channels".

Then click on the "View All", then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and Peacock should be there.

Just be aware that Peacock on NOW / Sky only offers a paltry amount of TV shows and a lot of these TV shows are also covered on other NOW channels.

This screenshot below shows what is available currently under NOW Peacock with an Entertainment Membership.

Screenshot_20231025-200251_NOW.jpg

SakuraNoHana
Observer
Heya, thanks but I found it, it weren’t singing in my head what parts
saying channels to look at I had to scroll a lot lower ##- Please type your
reply above this line -##