cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paranoid on ITV Encore

I'm trying to watch the ITV series Paranoid and the last 10 minutes of episode 2 is missing. I'm not sure how to let NOW TV know about this so I just thought I'd post it here and hope someone sees this message 🙂

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah this is the best way of letting NOW TV know. It looks like episode 7 is also cut short as well. I'll let @Jason-C from the NOW TV Team know and he will pass it on to get both eps sorted. Usually takes a day or two so hopefully there's something else you can watch in the meantime! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you 😊 I'm sure I'll find something else to watch lol
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User both episodes appear to be fixed so you should be able to catch up with the rest of the show now! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Andy legend. Any chance of asking @Jason-C to sort out episode 8 ? Not only is it missing the last 10 mins , it also seems to be missing the the first 35 as well. Cheers
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Haha yeah I see what you mean! I see you've already got the answer but it's because Paranoid is on catch-up rather than boxset so each episode is added after its shown live on ITV Encore, which for episode 8 is tonight just after midnight, so it should be available on catch-up afterwards.

It's not easy to tell the difference between boxsets and catch-up so you might see similar situations with other shows you watch.