cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pandora missing episodes

I’m new to Now. Just watched episode one of “Pandora” on SyFY - Episode 2 is missing, there are two Episode 12’s, and Season two starts on Episode 4 and misses out 7 and 8! Is the same on web browser… can anyone help any ideas? I can’t even see how to message Now.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of this linked thread below, where according to NOW they are working on a new delivery system with SYFY hence the random missing episodes of their TV Shows are not currently available.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Killjoys-season-5-missing-episodes/m-p/567130#M18355 

@Izzie-T  any update when SYFY content folders will be fixed ?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps  @Anonymous User 

We are working on the redelivery with SyFy at present, sorry for the present technical issues.

Will update you as soon as we can.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi  @Anonymous User 

Looks like NOW have fixed the new delivery issue with SyFy.

@Izzie-T all episodes seem to be now available, except there are two duplicate episodes across the two seasons ie S1 E12 & S2 E9 are duplicated twice.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

There is a new delivery system that caused Syfy missing or duplication issues at present.

Our team are continuously monitoring and working on the fix of these issues.

thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.