cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pakistan vs England Cricket

Hi can someone help me figure this out please, I cannot find the highlights of t20 matches 2022 eng tour of pak. Or repeat of them. why? A bit ridiculous you pay for membership for one thing and you dont have access to it.

thank you  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User there was a replay of the whole match at 8:30pm.

It will essentially be down to who has the rights for the highlights and I'll guess on this occasion it's not Sky.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User there was a replay of the whole match at 8:30pm.

It will essentially be down to who has the rights for the highlights and I'll guess on this occasion it's not Sky.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's just frustrating, wish this type of info was more clear before one makes a purchase. Thanks anyways.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User as a huge cricket fan myself I can't argue otherwise, but for once I can't blame Sky. 

England away series broadcasting rights have become an issue for a few years now, due in part to the host nation seeing us as a cash cow. Cast your mind back to West Indies where we didn't know if the Odi's/t20's would be shown here, or India where Channel 4 and BBC stepped in at the last minute because the BCCI were demanding something like £10m from Sky or BT.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks.