cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bigian41
Occasional Poster

Re: Paid for MUFC VS LFC

I have just emailed them as live chat is not working, (presumably because of angry customers bombarding them with refund requests). Below is my email to them feel free to copy and paste if anyone wants to use it.

Hi,

Today I paid £9.99 for a 24 hour Sky Sports pass specifically to watch the United v Liverpool match but having watched all the build-up and disgraceful scenes of the protest and then being constantly informed that the match was being delayed we are told the match has been postponed with no date set for the future match.

Basically I, and many, many others have paid for a service you have failed to provide albeit through no fault of your own.

I would therefore either like a refund for the sports pass, (you can check my account to see that the pass has not been used for any other sports viewing), or a new 24 hour sky sports pass added to my account so I can watch the match when it is finally played.

Either one of my suggestions above is acceptable, nothing else is.

I await your imminent response with interest.

AC2021
Advocate

I can't see any statement from NOW about how they are going to deal all of their customers who have not received the item that they paid for. I want to see this match. I am not to fussed about a refund. I will be happy with a credit for the replay.

Can you please post a statement of your intention on your web site NOW, Please.

0 Thanks
SteveHall1989
Occasional Poster

I paid also, I want a refund or to watch the postponed match when it goes ahead...

0 Thanks
SteveHall1989
Occasional Poster

Me too ASAP thank you

SteveHall1989
Occasional Poster

Me too thank you 

0 Thanks
SteveHall1989
Occasional Poster

Absolutely, we're out of pocket and someone owes us our money back.

0 Thanks
SteveHall1989
Occasional Poster

Me too, thank you, refund asap

0 Thanks
SteveHall1989
Occasional Poster

Absolutely agree 100%, I also want my refund, wherever it comes from, whoever is liable, want a refund thank you

0 Thanks
daveNOS
Mentor

All those posting asking for refunds won't get any if you don't make actual contact with customer service(that won't happen via the forum).

Personally I don't think refunds will be issued as the matter was beyond NOW's control and the day passes are not specific to one event, regardless of whether that's the sole reason for you purchasing one.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SteveHall1989 @Gavin240985 @daveNOS 

The only way you’ll get a refund or credit is to contact NOW directly.

Either by live chat, which is very busy. Just make to click “chat online “.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Or sending an email to customer support. Address in the below picture.

D7D1C939-AB22-4CF2-99C9-81912E8BE4A3.jpeg

0 Thanks