Paid for MUFC VS LFC

Paid for a day pass and the game has been postponed 

can I get money back???

43 REPLIES 43
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

To make this perfectly clear also, this is a customer forum. For any chance of a refund you’ll have to get in touch with NOW directly. 

Look up thread you’ll see multiple ways of getting in touch.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just emailed them as live chat is not working, (presumably because of angry customers bombarding them with refund requests). Below is my email to them feel free to copy and paste if anyone wants to use it.

Hi,

Today I paid £9.99 for a 24 hour Sky Sports pass specifically to watch the United v Liverpool match but having watched all the build-up and disgraceful scenes of the protest and then being constantly informed that the match was being delayed we are told the match has been postponed with no date set for the future match.

Basically I, and many, many others have paid for a service you have failed to provide albeit through no fault of your own.

I would therefore either like a refund for the sports pass, (you can check my account to see that the pass has not been used for any other sports viewing), or a new 24 hour sky sports pass added to my account so I can watch the match when it is finally played.

Either one of my suggestions above is acceptable, nothing else is.

I await your imminent response with interest.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely agree 100%, I also want my refund, wherever it comes from, whoever is liable, want a refund thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All those posting asking for refunds won't get any if you don't make actual contact with customer service(that won't happen via the forum).

Personally I don't think refunds will be issued as the matter was beyond NOW's control and the day passes are not specific to one event, regardless of whether that's the sole reason for you purchasing one.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

The only way you’ll get a refund or credit is to contact NOW directly.

Either by live chat, which is very busy. Just make to click “chat online “.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Or sending an email to customer support. Address in the below picture.

D7D1C939-AB22-4CF2-99C9-81912E8BE4A3.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After trying to speak to live chat twice, and twice being disconnected midway through the chat, I put in a complaint, asking for a refund or credit note. They've just emailed me now to say a £9.99 credit note will be added to my account. They'll probably tell you that you can't get a refund but if you push them they'll give you a credit note.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I get a refund....

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Check 2 posts up from yours, you will see I have posted a couple ways to get in touch with NOW staff.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't have any posts, or I can't see any...

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your post was asking for a refund, I said check the post up from yours in this thread.

The only way you’ll get a refund or credit is to contact NOW directly.

Either by live chat, which is very busy. Just make to click “chat online “.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Or sending an email to customer support. Address in the below picture.

gavs82008_0-1620127687235.jpeg