cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PL crowd noise

Does anyone know if we’ll have the option of crowd noise through the Now Tv app when the PL returns? 

28 REPLIES 28
JS22
Mentor

I've just read that the option will not be available to NOW TV customers.

Another blow to the undervalued customer base. I guess what can we expect for £34 per month.

I don't see why they can't play the match on one channel with crowd noise and one without? Seems so simple.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its a real kick in the teeth. As someone who has spent a lot of money on NOW TV I wonder why bother when it costs the same as a full sky sports subscription and they choose to give a far inferior product. Not all of us are able to get a dish Sky!!!

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I wonder why bother when it costs the same as a full sky sports subscription and they choose to give a far inferior product. Not all of us are able to get a dish Sky!!!

You don’t have to bother, but the reality is It costs less than a full Sky Sports subscription with Sky as

1. You don’t have to have a basic package you also have to pay for
  2. There are always offers for Sky Sports on Now TV for £20/month or less.

Virgin provide Sky Sports without a dish and you get pretty much the same functionality.  But again it will sort you a lot more than Now TV.  BT and Talk Talk also provide Sky Sports, though not sure they have every channel or all the functionality.

JS22
Mentor

Virgin isn't available in all areas FYI, so not as simple as you make out.

starman73
Elite

Virgin isn't available in all areas FYI, so not as simple as you make out.

Fine, get BT or Talk Talk then.

starman73
Elite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWvsBW3RWgA

60 minutes of crowd noise.  Play it on your phone while watching.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Says its available on now tv now don't know how though....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Turn over to Sky Main Event

starman73
Elite

Does anyone know if we’ll have the option of crowd noise through the Now Tv app when the PL returns? 

Yes. Crowd noise on main event, no crowd noise on premier league.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/06/12/skys-free-to-air-premier-league-coverage-will-includ...