cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Helper 1

Re: PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

Thank you for the info
ken242
Helper 1

Hope this fixs all live channels including the entertainment the movies live channels as well as The sports channels
lockmatt
Regular 5

@Tony-D you say it will only be a footholder for the fix,what exactly does this mean please? i hope it gets sorted once and for all. thanks for the info.

NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@lockmatt wrote:

@Tony-D you say it will only be a footholder for the fix,what exactly does this mean please? i hope it gets sorted once and for all. thanks for the info.

@lockmatt I mean, as with anything server side related there's an extremely small chane the update could be set back a day or two but i doubt that will happen Smiley Happy

lockmatt
Regular 5

@Tony-D any news on the update please

0 Thanks
ken242
Helper 1

@Tony-D wrote:

@ken242 wrote:
Still having problems with this issue Hope it will be sooner than later it benn long time we had is problem now .

Rollout for the fix expected to be completed this Thursday the 26th. Of course, you understand that this is only a foootholder for the fix but i wouldn't expect it to be delayed, myself.

will is Rollout be same time today your we looking up to mimnight to night to be completed  it i got the cricket channel on right now and all i am getting ismulicoloured breack up on this channel rightnow all so  still all so i had on  fox on  about 11am  today and the same thing happing on threr too with sky one .?

NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

I'm off on Holiday guys but I'll message people who are working to confrmc the update went out Smiley Happy thanks 

lockmatt
Regular 5

looks like the update has not happenend as im still getting the picture freezing issue

ken242
Helper 1

same here  look like we have to see what happing in the next few day 

0 Thanks
GaryL
Regular 4

Working fine for me had f1 channel on since 9.45 with no breakup or freezing