cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

213 REPLIES 213
lockmatt
Expert 2

same fuc#### s### and no one cares at now tv,do they???

ken242
Expert

@lockmatt wrote:

same fuc#### s### and no one cares at now tv,do they???

and we pay for all these pass we whet too bye and thay do not care about us 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Geeting the multi-coloured line break-up during the Chinese Grand Prix this morning.

It has been relatively ok on the first couple of Grand Prix races but back with avengence this morning.

This has been going on for months now. You need to sort this out Now TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here lost picture for the grand prix numerous times this morning.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get this too. Have spoken with now tv and they had me do all manner of things like changing hdmi port, resetting now box etc. Still the same and nothing seems to work. 

It only happens on live sports channels for me. I can live stream iPlayer and have no problems at all. Sports is often ol for say 45 to 60 minutes then get the coloured lines every sort of 1 min to 2 mins. Such a nuisnce that i have cancelled my sport pass now. 

Did anyone get a fix?

ken242
Expert

i got smart samsung tv and i i addy the now tv on there this month and i had no problem with it it got the old lay out on there but it been ok but when i go on the now tv stick your the now tv boxs i get the problem on there so is it the now tv stick and the now tv boxs i done all what the the now tv team told me to it make no defence i wish there get is issue .fixs

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another day of picture breakups - I even resorted to watching gp highlights on C4 rather than continue with the bad picture on now tv this morning.  Football was awful too, please get this sorted

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered when viewing sports on NOW TV. 

Can you please let me know what device you are using?

Can you also let me know what happens, does the picture break up ad become pixelated or do you see multicoloured lines the go across the screen? 

Thanks, 

Karl

ken242
Expert

@Karl-F wrote:

Hi All, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered when viewing sports on NOW TV. 

Can you please let me know what device you are using?

Can you also let me know what happens, does the picture break up ad become pixelated or do you see multicoloured lines the go across the screen? 

Thanks, 

Karl

i got 2 now tv sticks  youview box  but  that just on on demend till nest year and a samsung smart tv with the now tv app on there that working ok on problems with the samsungtv  but with the now tv stick i am haveing problems with mulicoloured break up off picture on both off my  smat now tv sticks .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was using my standard black Now TV box when watching the Chinese Grand Prix.

It was straming fine for about two hours, then the multi-coloured picture break-up started.

Sometimes the screen momentarily freezes before the picture breaks up. Other times it just starts with no warning. 

This has been going on for months. I really can't see why this can't be fixed?