cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrj2012
Regular 3

Re: PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

Did you experience this problem all the way through the game?

I started watching it from 30 minutes in and it seemed ok.

ken242
Helper 1

@mrj2012wrote:

Did you experience this problem all the way through the game?

I started watching it from 30 minutes in and it seemed ok.

it was the worst i have had it last night i watched move last night and from start off the move all i had mulicoloured break up from start too finish  then i i weat too the sport channel  and at was the same mulicoloured break up when are the now tv technical team going to fixs this issue it been going on for long time now and menbers getting fed up now whis this issue

0 Thanks
ken242
Helper 1

still on changegd on this issue we haveing and i thick live chat is down i can not get in it or no one s there 3 time i try too get on there .

0 Thanks
lenturn
Contributor 4

Picture froze and broke up multiple times on tonights Man City game. I can forgive the odd hiccup, but it was happening far too often and began to spoil the experience. Smiley Frustrated

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 2

@lenturnwrote:

Picture froze and broke up multiple times on tonights Man City game. I can forgive the odd hiccup, but it was happening far too often and began to spoil the experience. Smiley Frustrated

I wonder if this is device dependent or if it's something else at play? I've a Smart box, hard wired (ethernet), and tonights Manchester Derby worked 100% perfect for me. I've very rarely experienced the issues others are enduring.

I watched tonights game on the Premier League channel.

0 Thanks
GaryL
Regular 4

@robert1997wrote:

@lenturnwrote:

I wonder if this is device dependent or if it's something else at play? I've a Smart box, hard wired (ethernet), and tonights Manchester Derby worked 100% perfect for me. I've very rarely experienced the issues others are enduring.

I watched tonights game on the Premier League channel.

Same here I use a roku 3 and the app on LG and very rarely get the coloured bars issue and even when I do it’s a fraction of a second so is not an issue.  

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Regular 5

picture break up happening on premier league channel watching arsenal v saints game on a wired smartbox on bt infinity!!!!!!

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 2

@lockmattwrote:

picture break up happening on premier league channel watching arsenal v saints game on a wired smartbox on bt infinity!!!!!!

Methinks this is going to be a hard one for the team to nail down. I'm also using a wired smart box on bt infinity (as I've said) and having zero issues with this match. Is it possible a bad batch of boxes made it out into the public domain??? It really is a strange one how we can have such differing results with similar setups. I really wish I could think of something that could help you guys out Smiley Sad

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Regular 5

HAPPENING ON SKY SPORTS ACTION WATCHING DARTS!!!!!!

ken242
Helper 1

@lockmatt wrote:

HAPPENING ON SKY SPORTS ACTION WATCHING DARTS!!!!!!

same here last night on the same channel