cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Helper 1

Re: PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

@stammie1609wrote:

At various times over the weekend I had the Main Event, F1, Action and Arena channels on and didn't see the picture breakup issue once on either my Now TV Stick or Smart Box.

Hopefully it'll stay this good for the return of Premier League football next weekend.

ok here look good on them channels too i had know  problems  but i on some move channels and some enterainment channels   i have few problems 

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Regular 5

happening tonight watching the darts on sky sports action channel,last week it was happening on the main event channel,is this ever going to get sorted??

0 Thanks
ken242
Helper 1

Can’t watch the football not like this multicoloured brack up game on sky sports Football channel on my now tv stick
0 Thanks
lockmatt
Regular 5

@ken242 im getting the multi coloured lines breaking the picture up while watching sky sports news channel,its happening on my smartbox and small black box on wired connections,are other members getting these picture break ups? are now tv going to do anything about this?

ken242
Helper 1

@lockmattwrote:

@ken242 im getting the multi coloured lines breaking the picture up while watching sky sports news channel,its happening on my smartbox and small black box on wired connections,are other members getting these picture break ups? are now tv going to do anything about this?

i do not get the problem on the sky sport main event sky sorts channel  cricket channel the sky sports news channel it just the fooboll channel  so far .

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 2

I haven't experienced any break up today on any of the sports channels using a Smart box. I did have it last night for about 3 seconds on the Football channel showing the League 1 game. 

0 Thanks
ken242
Helper 1

Now it looks like the problem of multi coloured Break up picture has moved to the cricket channel I have an advert on the cricket channel for sometime no problem and now it’s back
0 Thanks
lockmatt
Regular 5

im getting the coloured picture break up on both main event and premier league channels for the palace v liverpool game

ken242
Helper 1

@lockmattwrote:

im getting the coloured picture break up on both main event and premier league channels for the palace v liverpool game

same here today 

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Regular 5

now on the football channel this evening watching the barcelona game

0 Thanks