cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

213 REPLIES 213
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've had picture freezing on the F1 channel all through FP2.

Really thought that was fixed but back to square one. 

I'm fuming about this. How much longer do we have to suffer with these poor streams from Now TV?????

Don’t know what to tell you been perfect for me all day, watching on roku 3 via WiFi using standard sky broadband.  I wonder if this is a regional thing, I very rarely have any issues and when I do it’s a glitch for a fraction of a second.

ken242
Expert

Thank you for the info
ken242
Expert

Hope this fixs all live channels including the entertainment the movies live channels as well as The sports channels
ken242
Expert

Spoke too soon bloke up on the cricket channel as I was watching the IPL with multicoloured picture it’s been okay the rest the day
lockmatt
Expert 2

so no response from now tv on this update then that was ment for yesterday,gone quiet again @Tony-D?

ken242
Expert

Just been on Twitter I’ve posted to the NOW TV help line got back to me saying they know about the problem and I will have the issue done and update has been completed they will let us know as soon as possible
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wonder if Now TV appreciate we pay for this service? I mean it is just pathetic. 

I could appreciate the odd glitch once a year, but the live streams have constant problems, with short periods of perfect streaming.

Now TV should be utterly ashamed of the service they are providing. It is third world, and they should be paying us for tolertaing this. 

I'm not even convinced they have a fix in the pipeline. This is probably just one of many fob offs. 

If you have a shred of professional pride, or decency, sort this out Now TV. 

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Anonymous User i dont think they give a toss,we had a reply from a now tv rep thats on holiday now and would let us know about update,its a fuc~~in joke this service,it only took them 2 fuc~~ng months to wake up 

lockmatt
Expert 2

@ken242 its not been fixed mate.ongoing

ken242
Expert

Well they must be working on it I’ve got Fast and Furious on this time I’m not getting multicolours I’m getting a lot of sound now and again and I start again multicolours I’m getting the film freezes for two minutes and then freezes again so it must be ongoing as you said