cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert 2

Re: PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

@Tony-D yes it is still happening!!

Highlighted
Expert 2

Maybe a bit more investigation is required on this subject to isolate why this affects some and not others.  I personally never have any issues with buffering and only experienced the coloured line breakup a couple of times and even then it was for a fraction of a second.  It would maybe be helpful if a new thread was started and anyone who has issues could post stating a bit of info like isp, device they are watching on, maybe even the area they live in.  There has to be some sort of pattern, over to you now tv.

Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@GaryL wrote:

Maybe a bit more investigation is required on this subject to isolate why this affects some and not others.  I personally never have any issues with buffering and only experienced the coloured line breakup a couple of times and even then it was for a fraction of a second.  It would maybe be helpful if a new thread was started and anyone who has issues could post stating a bit of info like isp, device they are watching on, maybe even the area they live in.  There has to be some sort of pattern, over to you now tv.

@lockmatt Thanks for the reply. Is it the exact same issue?

@GaryL You are right. The fix we implemented recently has helped most of the people but there are still a lot of people having the same problem. We'll be investigating more and more this week. Thanks for your input Gary.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@ken242 wrote:

@Tony-D wrote:

@ken242 wrote:
I watched the same time on my smart TV Samsung with the now TV app I have no problem with the match from start to finish I just wish the NOW TV box was like that I know the Sampson TV has got the old software on their I rather use the now TV stick then the app on my TV with the software on there but for now till it’s fixed I say no one is posting about this issue not even the NOW TV team with an update on the on this issue where is everyone gone

Ken any more problems on your side?>

nice too see you back tony  yes i am still getting multicolured break up  now thing at the now tv end with is issue any up updates you can tell us on here .

Haha, i've been too busy recently, with holidays and an extra influx of NOW TV Customers. I'm on it today and gonna keep chasing for updates. Can you tell me what box you are using and who your ISP is? Alos, the same for you @lockmatt

Highlighted
Expert

@Tony-D wrote:

@ken242 wrote:

@Tony-D wrote:

@ken242 wrote:
I watched the same time on my smart TV Samsung with the now TV app I have no problem with the match from start to finish I just wish the NOW TV box was like that I know the Sampson TV has got the old software on their I rather use the now TV stick then the app on my TV with the software on there but for now till it’s fixed I say no one is posting about this issue not even the NOW TV team with an update on the on this issue where is everyone gone

Ken any more problems on your side?>

nice too see you back tony  yes i am still getting multicolured break up  now thing at the now tv end with is issue any up updates you can tell us on here .

Haha, i've been too busy recently, with holidays and an extra influx of NOW TV Customers. I'm on it today and gonna keep chasing for updates. Can you tell me what box you are using and who your ISP is? Alos, the same for you @lockmatt

i am with bt internet  i did have same with too now tv stick  i did have did for  buffering but just the once  i watch the football last night  but a message come up in red and it said at you have been wacing this channel for 8 hours please turn over to  channel that the 1st time i haved this message i had thing come up before i do not what going on here it 1st broke up on the the premiee channel so i went to the maine channel for the football and it did not broke up  on there all so i hadsome think  .few day ago i had sonethink in red saying something as gone wrong then it go to the tv gude on it own so what going on here becuse i do not know my seilf someone put me in the  light here on this thank .

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

@Tony-D hi...its is happening on both the small black box and smart box,they are both on a wired connection and i have bt infinity and yes it is the same issue occuring.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I am NOT having any issues whatsoever and I'm ALSO on BT Infinity. I use both a Smart Box and a Roku Stick+

HOWEVER I don't use any of the BT supplied BT Hubs as they are too tightly controlled by BT. I have always used a 3rd party router which at the moment is a much more reliable TP-Link W9980

I wonder if @lockmatt @ken242 use a BT Hub or not?

PS. The box is hard wired, the stick is wifi.

Highlighted
Expert

I’ve got a Samsung TV with now TV app connected to my WiFi with bt and I’m not going for a third party and the picture on there is perfect with no problem no bike up but I like using an air TV stick Our box
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@robert1997 wrote:

I am NOT having any issues whatsoever and I'm ALSO on BT Infinity. I use both a Smart Box and a Roku Stick+

HOWEVER I don't use any of the BT supplied BT Hubs as they are too tightly controlled by BT. I have always used a 3rd party router which at the moment is a much more reliable TP-Link W9980

I wonder if @lockmatt @ken242 use a BT Hub or not?

PS. The box is hard wired, the stick is wifi.

It could be something to do with BT and Roku not working together properly. I have BT Infinity at the house so i can easily test tonight. Thanks for the info @robert1997 Much appreciated 🙂

Highlighted
Mentor

@Tony-D I'm also getting the coloured lines issue with the latest software update (8.0.3 (4218)) on the Black Box connected via Wi-Fi on EE Fibre Plus if that helps. Watching Barcelona vs Villarreal on Sky Sports Mix. Last happened about 5 minutes before I sent this message.