cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

i get these colour 'bombs' too as well as the blurring, which neither myself or Now tv can fix, hoping someone out there has a fix

0 Thanks
Vlinley1
Advocate

Me too, I've not used it today but I will be doing later, it has never happend before, until last night, can't be doing with that happening all the time 

Npink
Mentor

Bought weekly pass to watch Ryder cup.  Picture quality terrible but sound ok.  Using NOWTV box.

Tried watching on mobile via NOW TV app and works fine?  Wish i had bought the mobile pass now 😞

Can i get a refund for the weekly pass as i can't watch this on TV completey blurred/pixelated.

0 Thanks
El_
Advocate

South West, Wiltshire.. it’s driving me insane, can’t even watch when it’s like it.. may as well have the radio on. 

0 Thanks
floydman
Advocate

Bought weekly pass watched about 10 minutes of Golf until 9.45am then unwatchable fuzzy picture all day. Going through Roku box. All other Smart apps OK whats going on with Now ?

0 Thanks
CarolH1
Advocate

Bought weekly sports pass. Been watching RYder CUp all day then at 15.45 screen went blue with four coloured circles whirling around?

Any suggestions?

0 Thanks

i have stick and box....when i get the blurring, i have no choice but to 'reset'. With the smart stick i press reset quickly or i unlug it from power. For the box i just pull the power lead out of the back for 10 secs. Obviously i lose coverage for a min or 2 but most of the time it clears the blurring its just a case of how long for.....the product is naf, i deffo wont be renewing my passes, so annoying as the reason i bought it was to watch the golf majors and the ryder cup!

0 Thanks
bowen159
Scholar

Do the moderators read this forum? Might be nice to acknowledge its been looked into! Ryder cup coverage the same today on my roku and smart box! 

0 Thanks
busmanken
Advocate

Its done the same with me, I cant even get it on my lap top. Is there anyway to find out if there is a problem with the service.

@bowen159 wrote:

Do the moderators read this forum? Might be nice to acknowledge its been looked into! Ryder cup coverage the same today on my roku and smart box! 

0 Thanks
fozzybear72
Scholar 2

This 'reset' solution is laughable.

What do people using the NOW TV app on an LG TV or Xbox do? Reset their TV's?

The problem still exists and has done for months.

As I previously stated, there is dark shading that moves around every second on the Golf channel. That issues has been around for months.

There are bright red, blue or green patches appearing on other channels. I first noticed it when I was watching a football match. I initially thought it was just someone in the crowd shining one of those laser pens onto the pitch! Nope. This issue has been around for many weeks now.

Anyway, my pass is cancelled. I don't wish to watch anything while these issues are around. I'm beginning to think it's not even worth the money nowadays anyway. Sky didn't even show the 12.30pm kick-off from Saturday either.

Seeing as you're totally ignoring many customers, I'll look for alternative ways of getting live sports now.

0 Thanks