cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

213 REPLIES 213
ken242
Expert

Getting a joke now when is this update going to be completed or switched to my Samsung TV with My now tv app on the tv Till it’s fixed I’ve got no problem with the app on my TV that’s fine you pay £33 then you pay £7.99 and 9 pound for the movie channels and we get all these problems beyond a joke multicoloured screening on the football today on both of the Premier League channel and the main channel on my now TV stick
lenturn
Scholar 2

Was watching the Boro v Millwall match tonight on Main Event. First half no problems but had multiple instances of the screen suddenly going completely green and sometimes multi coloured during the second half.

I notice that no update has been released yet for the new stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Like this? (attached file).

It's been an issue for months. NOW TV couldn't care less.

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Anonymous User yes thats what im getting,also the picture breaking up and green screen,im using the black smart box on a wired connection,this really is a joke now

lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP AGAIN WATCHING SKY SPORTS NEWS,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just tried to highlight this issue to someone on online chat.

"Reduce the number of devices in use". "Stop any large downloads". Man Frustrated Wow. Stop taking me for a fool.

Suffice to say, the chat ended there. Trying to get this issue highlighted a bit further up the chain.

Again, if anyone from NOW TV are reading this, please view the attached picture. This is originally from user 'bowen159'. I have these exact same issues. This is not just one person having these issues.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This IS an issue with the SS Main Event channel.

I watched the first 5 minutes of Chelsea v Palace on Sunday  on the Main Event channel. The patches of colour (again, please view attached photo) on screen were evident. I decided to switch to SS Premier League to see if the issue was there as well. It wasn't. I watched the whole game without issues.

I also tried an old NOW TV box (2400) that I had in storage. The issue was there with this box as well. I've tried LG TV app, Xbox app and an old NOW TV box now. The smearing/pixelation issue happens on all three.

There is also still problem with the Sky Sports golf channel and has been for at least 6 months+. Every second or so, parts of the screen will change brightness. This issue is different from the patches of coloured pixels that appear on the Main Event channel. The issue that is evident on the Golf channel is not evident on the Main Event channel and vice versa.

It's not any issue at my end. If that was the case, why would certain channels be OK over others? Sick of NOW TV passing the buck here. I've got 15 days of my current pass left. If the issues are still there (or I at least get some sort of response that something is being done) at the end of this then my account gets closed and you lose a customer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I find the picture quality of Sky Sports channels on NowTV to be very variable.  If other providers can stream reliably and at a high quality then why can’t NowTV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass cancelled. I've had enough of your below par service.

You also can't be bothered to answer my complaint that I made after I was patronised on your live chat. I'm sick of you not taking customers concerns seriously. I've tolerated this pixelation problem for two full months (£68 of my money) now. I'm sick of wasting my breath bringing the issue up time and time again.

An offer of one further month for £16.99 wasn't enough to keep me. Cheerio. 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

We're very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, and the delay in providing a resolution to this issue. 

Our teams are investigating the root cause of this problem. They would appreciate some help in understanding the frequency of this issue. Does it appear once and disappear or is it intermittent or constant? 

Many Thanks,

Karl