cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

213 REPLIES 213
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have stick and box....when i get the blurring, i have no choice but to 'reset'. With the smart stick i press reset quickly or i unlug it from power. For the box i just pull the power lead out of the back for 10 secs. Obviously i lose coverage for a min or 2 but most of the time it clears the blurring its just a case of how long for.....the product is naf, i deffo wont be renewing my passes, so annoying as the reason i bought it was to watch the golf majors and the ryder cup!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do the moderators read this forum? Might be nice to acknowledge its been looked into! Ryder cup coverage the same today on my roku and smart box! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its done the same with me, I cant even get it on my lap top. Is there anyway to find out if there is a problem with the service.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Do the moderators read this forum? Might be nice to acknowledge its been looked into! Ryder cup coverage the same today on my roku and smart box! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This 'reset' solution is laughable.

What do people using the NOW TV app on an LG TV or Xbox do? Reset their TV's?

The problem still exists and has done for months.

As I previously stated, there is dark shading that moves around every second on the Golf channel. That issues has been around for months.

There are bright red, blue or green patches appearing on other channels. I first noticed it when I was watching a football match. I initially thought it was just someone in the crowd shining one of those laser pens onto the pitch! Nope. This issue has been around for many weeks now.

Anyway, my pass is cancelled. I don't wish to watch anything while these issues are around. I'm beginning to think it's not even worth the money nowadays anyway. Sky didn't even show the 12.30pm kick-off from Saturday either.

Seeing as you're totally ignoring many customers, I'll look for alternative ways of getting live sports now.

lockmatt
Expert 2

the picture break up was a joke last night watching the england v spain match,sometimes happening 3 or 4 times a minute,ive also noticed which i have never had before these colour patches also appearing on the coverage,like red and blue streaks,sort this issue out now tv,it has been going on for a long time now and the list of people complaining about it is growing,SO SORT IT OUT NOW TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lockmatt
Expert 2

picture breaking up and green screen watching the basketball this morning on arena channel,this is getting beyond a joke now,is nobody from now tv going to address this ongoin issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid £7.99 sky sports pass to watch first game of the 18/19 season and can’t watch, constant video blocking. Does anyone at NowTV care?

Really poor service, like it’s a very low bitrate for the video. Should be refunded. Unwatchable!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know it doesn't help you but on a Roku Streaming Stick+ and the NowTV Smart Box it was faultless throughout.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Today was worst ever.  Black (non smart) now tv box used to attempt to watch Newcastle Chelsea and picture break up was worse than ever,  It lasted longer tham usual and now includes lots of red blocks in the whole screen break up.  I watched the F1 on channel 4 to avoid this during the race but I am very annpyed with this.  I cant believe you havent a- got this sorted yet and b = offereed to extend the cobtracts of people who are having this problem. 

If it is just the black Now TV boxes doing this then why not swap them with a smart stick as an offer of good will?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Today was worst ever.  Black (non smart) now tv box used to attempt to watch Newcastle Chelsea and picture break up was worse than ever,  It lasted longer tham usual and now includes lots of red blocks in the whole screen break up.  I watched the F1 on channel 4 to avoid this during the race but I am very annpyed with this.  I cant believe you havent a- got this sorted yet and b = offereed to extend the cobtracts of people who are having this problem. 

If it is just the black Now TV boxes doing this then why not swap them with a smart stick as an offer of good will?

I watched f1 and the Chelsea game and didn’t experience any problems