cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

213 REPLIES 213
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fozzybear, this is exactly what I'm getting with the colour artifacts on the screen. It's only affecting live broadcast on the sport as box sets are fine. I pay money as I want to be honest and not do what others do by using dodgy streams but no admins/nowtv are interested in helping. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Example of the colour artifacts 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

bowen159, yes that's exactly what I was experiencing as well.

I said red and blue artifacting/patches but there were green ones when I watched the 2nd half as well. Red, green and blue - RGB. Hmmm.

This needs to get sorted.

Yes, this appears to be a live broadcast issue. It doesn't appear to be app specific as I got it on both the LG TV and Xbox apps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"There has also been a problem when I watch PGA golf. There is severe black patches/artifacting appearing when using the LG TV app. It's fine with the Xbox app. This has been going on for many months. This issue seem specific to when I watch PGA golf and nothing else."

Actually, the issue with the artifacting when watching live PGA golf IS there when using the Xbox app as well as the LG TV app.

Parts of the the picture seem to darken every 1 second or so. It's hard to explain.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still happening tonight when watching Liverpool v Chelsea on Sky Sports Main Event.

Blue and red patches of colour suddenly appearing all over the screen (look at post ‎23-09-2018 17:43 from bowen159).

Can we at least get some sort of confirmation that this is being looked at?

I did have a £20 a month offer for the next two months but I've cancelled that because of these issues. I'm not paying for a broken product.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've got the same problem, it's not just in the sports channels though, we've tried to reset the box but doesn't change it.  I've spent nearly an hour waiting to get through to 'online chat' and i still haven't got through to anyone. 

I've got that offer too and if the service isn't sorted it will be cancelled #pissedoffatnowtv

Has anyone managed to speak/connect to customer service?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i get these colour 'bombs' too as well as the blurring, which neither myself or Now tv can fix, hoping someone out there has a fix

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too, I've not used it today but I will be doing later, it has never happend before, until last night, can't be doing with that happening all the time 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought weekly pass to watch Ryder cup.  Picture quality terrible but sound ok.  Using NOWTV box.

Tried watching on mobile via NOW TV app and works fine?  Wish i had bought the mobile pass now 😞

Can i get a refund for the weekly pass as i can't watch this on TV completey blurred/pixelated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My first visit and I'm not impresed. Took me 35 minutes to download something that I didn't know I needed, all to find a jumping picture and a badly stuttering commentator!!!!!!  I want my money back please.