cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

213 REPLIES 213
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@lockmatt wrote:

ongoing tonight watching brighton v man utd on premier league channel
@Tony-D is this getting sorted?

Apparently an update was pushed on this. Have you had any problems since? @lockmatt and anyone else who sees this message? Thanks guys.

ken242
Expert

I watched the same time on my smart TV Samsung with the now TV app I have no problem with the match from start to finish I just wish the NOW TV box was like that I know the Sampson TV has got the old software on their I rather use the now TV stick then the app on my TV with the software on there but for now till it’s fixed I say no one is posting about this issue not even the NOW TV team with an update on the on this issue where is everyone gone
stammie1609
Expert

@ken242 wrote:
I watched the same time on my smart TV Samsung with the now TV app I have no problem with the match from start to finish I just wish the NOW TV box was like that I know the Sampson TV has got the old software on their I rather use the now TV stick then the app on my TV with the software on there but for now till it’s fixed I say no one is posting about this issue not even the NOW TV team with an update on the on this issue where is everyone gone

The weird thing is my Now TV stick works perfectly, today again there was no problem whatsoever,

my Now TV smart box although used much less often has also been perfect for a while.

Perhaps this problem may be ISP related? I'll start things off and say I'm using Now TV via Virgin Media and am not experiencing the picture breakup.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@ken242 wrote:

Ken any more problems on your side?>

ken242
Expert

@Tony-D wrote:

@ken242 wrote:

nice too see you back tony  yes i am still getting multicolured break up  now thing at the now tv end with is issue any up updates you can tell us on here .

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@ken242 wrote:

@Tony-D wrote:

@ken242 wrote:

nice too see you back tony  yes i am still getting multicolured break up  now thing at the now tv end with is issue any up updates you can tell us on here .

Haha, i've been too busy recently, with holidays and an extra influx of NOW TV Customers. I'm on it today and gonna keep chasing for updates. Can you tell me what box you are using and who your ISP is? Alos, the same for you @lockmatt

ken242
Expert

@Tony-D wrote:

@ken242 wrote:

@Tony-D wrote:

@ken242 wrote:

Haha, i've been too busy recently, with holidays and an extra influx of NOW TV Customers. I'm on it today and gonna keep chasing for updates. Can you tell me what box you are using and who your ISP is? Alos, the same for you @lockmatt

i am with bt internet  i did have same with too now tv stick  i did have did for  buffering but just the once  i watch the football last night  but a message come up in red and it said at you have been wacing this channel for 8 hours please turn over to  channel that the 1st time i haved this message i had thing come up before i do not what going on here it 1st broke up on the the premiee channel so i went to the maine channel for the football and it did not broke up  on there all so i hadsome think  .few day ago i had sonethink in red saying something as gone wrong then it go to the tv gude on it own so what going on here becuse i do not know my seilf someone put me in the  light here on this thank .

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Tony-D hi...its is happening on both the small black box and smart box,they are both on a wired connection and i have bt infinity and yes it is the same issue occuring.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am NOT having any issues whatsoever and I'm ALSO on BT Infinity. I use both a Smart Box and a Roku Stick+

HOWEVER I don't use any of the BT supplied BT Hubs as they are too tightly controlled by BT. I have always used a 3rd party router which at the moment is a much more reliable TP-Link W9980

I wonder if @lockmatt @ken242 use a BT Hub or not?

PS. The box is hard wired, the stick is wifi.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am NOT having any issues whatsoever and I'm ALSO on BT Infinity. I use both a Smart Box and a Roku Stick+

HOWEVER I don't use any of the BT supplied BT Hubs as they are too tightly controlled by BT. I have always used a 3rd party router which at the moment is a much more reliable TP-Link W9980

I wonder if @lockmatt @ken242 use a BT Hub or not?

PS. The box is hard wired, the stick is wifi.

It could be something to do with BT and Roku not working together properly. I have BT Infinity at the house so i can easily test tonight. Thanks for the info @Anonymous User Much appreciated 🙂