cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

Re: PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

ongoing tonight watching brighton v man utd on premier league channel
@Tony-D is this getting sorted?

Highlighted
ken242
Expert

I watched the same time on my smart TV Samsung with the now TV app I have no problem with the match from start to finish I just wish the NOW TV box was like that I know the Sampson TV has got the old software on their I rather use the now TV stick then the app on my TV with the software on there but for now till it’s fixed I say no one is posting about this issue not even the NOW TV team with an update on the on this issue where is everyone gone
A35
Mentor

I watched Brighton v Man Utd last night and the buffering and pixalated picture quality was atrocious. Then today it was the same during Stoke v Palace. I have fibre and have absolutely no problems with anything else in my house, just the Now TV box. I can't get any kind of response from the non-existent customer service and find the whole set-up extemely unprofessional. 

0 Thanks
ken242
Expert

Now I’m getting message coming up saying something is not quite right what’s going on here
0 Thanks
stammie1609
Scholar 3

@ken242 wrote:
I watched the same time on my smart TV Samsung with the now TV app I have no problem with the match from start to finish I just wish the NOW TV box was like that I know the Sampson TV has got the old software on their I rather use the now TV stick then the app on my TV with the software on there but for now till it’s fixed I say no one is posting about this issue not even the NOW TV team with an update on the on this issue where is everyone gone

The weird thing is my Now TV stick works perfectly, today again there was no problem whatsoever,

my Now TV smart box although used much less often has also been perfect for a while.

Perhaps this problem may be ISP related? I'll start things off and say I'm using Now TV via Virgin Media and am not experiencing the picture breakup.

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@lockmatt wrote:

ongoing tonight watching brighton v man utd on premier league channel
@Tony-D is this getting sorted?

Apparently an update was pushed on this. Have you had any problems since? @lockmatt and anyone else who sees this message? Thanks guys.

NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@ken242 wrote:

Ken any more problems on your side?>

ken242
Expert

@Tony-D wrote:

@ken242 wrote:

Ken any more problems on your side?>

nice too see you back tony  yes i am still getting multicolured break up  now thing at the now tv end with is issue any up updates you can tell us on here .

0 Thanks
Davethenut
Advocate

First Time watching skysports on now tv on Sunday

Complete waste of money picture was breaking up every few seconds with coloured strips on display not a happy camper 

Ps was trying to watch Chelsea v Liverpool

0 Thanks
ken242
Expert

Welcome I’ve had this issue since February when I was watching the England New Zealand one-day International’s and the test matches and I still got it It’s not your end the problem it’s the now TV end with the problem with is issue question I just started getting a little bit of buffing now ?
0 Thanks