cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

213 REPLIES 213
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree that the sports is far worse than the entertainment.  My smart box is better than the regular, black Now TV box in living room - but there are still problems with it.  Problems stil occurring this week - I watch C4 coverage of F1 even though I shelled out £150 for sports channels  earlier this year.  Football on Monday was not good in 2nd half (I know the match wasnt great but no need for naff pictures as well)

Any news on upgrade yet?

lockmatt
Expert 2

picture break up still occuring on main event channel tonight!!!!!!!!!

ken242
Expert

Now I understand thanks for the info Danny I will wait till tomorrow thanks again
ken242
Expert

Can’t be good news @ Tony ?????
ken242
Expert

So no sign of Tony given us an update on what is happening to this issue ??
ken242
Expert

Happened on the cricket channel okay has a few hours when it comes to certain time about 20 to 5 I guarantee we love multicoloured break up all the time after that gets worse I was watching IPL today same thing happened yesterday to
lockmatt
Expert 2

@ken242 this is really getting annoying,its all gone quiet again from the now tv people.
@Tony-D anything to offer on this ongoing issue,because after recent system uptade this is still ongoing!!!

ken242
Expert

I agree with you this is gone on too long and there’s no sign of an now tv team member to tell us any updates I’ve had enough good job I’ve got a Smart Samsung TV with there now TV app on it and that’s what I’m using till they get this fixed
ken242
Expert

Just to say I’m now TV On my Samsung TV works perfectly no issues on there it’s just the now TV sticks and boxes The Problem
lockmatt
Expert 2

ongoing tonight watching brighton v man utd on premier league channel
@Tony-D is this getting sorted?