cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

Re: PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

Well they must be working on it I’ve got Fast and Furious on this time I’m not getting multicolours I’m getting a lot of sound now and again and I start again multicolours I’m getting the film freezes for two minutes and then freezes again so it must be ongoing as you said
0 Thanks
ken242
Expert

Getting a joke now when is this update going to be completed or switched to my Samsung TV with My now tv app on the tv Till it’s fixed I’ve got no problem with the app on my TV that’s fine you pay £33 then you pay £7.99 and 9 pound for the movie channels and we get all these problems beyond a joke multicoloured screening on the football today on both of the Premier League channel and the main channel on my now TV stick
0 Thanks
lenturn
Scholar 2

Was watching the Boro v Millwall match tonight on Main Event. First half no problems but had multiple instances of the screen suddenly going completely green and sometimes multi coloured during the second half.

I notice that no update has been released yet for the new stick.

0 Thanks
ken242
Expert

You can watch some think for 10 minutes and then you get multicolour break up or you can watch something else for two hours which will be okay then you get the multicoloured play cup like if you take a fil you can watch something for 10 minutes and then you get multicoloured break up or you can watch something else for two hours which will be okay then you get the multicoloured break up That is what everyone gets and revert this issue for very long time now exposed been completed on the 26 of this month and there’s been no more updates on what’s happening about this issue
0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@ken242 wrote:
You can watch some think for 10 minutes and then you get multicolour break up or you can watch something else for two hours which will be okay then you get the multicoloured play cup like if you take a fil you can watch something for 10 minutes and then you get multicoloured break up or you can watch something else for two hours which will be okay then you get the multicoloured break up That is what everyone gets and revert this issue for very long time now exposed been completed on the 26 of this month and there’s been no more updates on what’s happening about this issue
Sorry i was on holiday and i can't access the forum outside of working hours @ken242 but another employee should have 100% contacted everyone here. I;ll chase up the update today. Thanks
ken242
Expert

thank you hope we get some success on this issue as soon as possible and it will be fixed sooner or later or hope it will be sooner and we updated on this The issue soon So we know where we all stand
0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@ken242 wrote:
thank you hope we get some success on this issue as soon as possible and it will be fixed sooner or later or hope it will be sooner and we updated on this The issue soon So we know where we all stand

Exactly @ken242 I agree completey. Business as usual tomorrow so i should have detailed response ready fro you and everyone else 🙂

0 Thanks
ken242
Expert

Okay keep us updated
0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@ken242 wrote:
Okay keep us updated

@ken242 The guy i was corresponding with is off today but i will be able to get in contact with him tomorrow and have a proper discussion regarding the sports issue. So sorry @ken242 

ken242
Expert

Hope you know it’s not just affecting the sports channels it’s affecting all channels like the entertainment channels and the cinema channels with this issue on live TV .
0 Thanks