cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

213 REPLIES 213
lockmatt
Expert 2

@Karl-F ive had it happen a few times this week where picture would just freeze but sound continue,it would happen a few times a minute before with green screen and picture break upanyone else still having these problems

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Karl-F picture break up this morning on golf channel,3 times in a minute,im on 54 download speed on a wired smart box connection,so its very nice of you to reply to us all eventualy after all this time,get it sorted please

ken242
Expert

You can watch some think for 10 minutes and then you get multicolour break up or you can watch something else for two hours which will be okay then you get the multicoloured play cup like if you take a fil you can watch something for 10 minutes and then you get multicoloured break up or you can watch something else for two hours which will be okay then you get the multicoloured break up That is what everyone gets and revert this issue for very long time now exposed been completed on the 26 of this month and there’s been no more updates on what’s happening about this issue
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@ken242 wrote:
You can watch some think for 10 minutes and then you get multicolour break up or you can watch something else for two hours which will be okay then you get the multicoloured play cup like if you take a fil you can watch something for 10 minutes and then you get multicoloured break up or you can watch something else for two hours which will be okay then you get the multicoloured break up That is what everyone gets and revert this issue for very long time now exposed been completed on the 26 of this month and there’s been no more updates on what’s happening about this issue
Sorry i was on holiday and i can't access the forum outside of working hours @ken242 but another employee should have 100% contacted everyone here. I;ll chase up the update today. Thanks
ken242
Expert

thank you hope we get some success on this issue as soon as possible and it will be fixed sooner or later or hope it will be sooner and we updated on this The issue soon So we know where we all stand
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@ken242 wrote:
thank you hope we get some success on this issue as soon as possible and it will be fixed sooner or later or hope it will be sooner and we updated on this The issue soon So we know where we all stand

Exactly @ken242 I agree completey. Business as usual tomorrow so i should have detailed response ready fro you and everyone else 🙂

ken242
Expert

Okay keep us updated
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@ken242 wrote:
Okay keep us updated

@ken242 The guy i was corresponding with is off today but i will be able to get in contact with him tomorrow and have a proper discussion regarding the sports issue. So sorry @ken242 

ken242
Expert

Hope you know it’s not just affecting the sports channels it’s affecting all channels like the entertainment channels and the cinema channels with this issue on live TV .
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@ken242 wrote:
Hope you know it’s not just affecting the sports channels it’s affecting all channels like the entertainment channels and the cinema channels with this issue on live TV .

The entertainment and cinema are on a much smaller scale right now so hopefully when the sports fix has been pushed it resolves issues around the service @ken242 🙂 I'll speak to you tomorrow. Praying for some good news cmonn.