cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

213 REPLIES 213
ken242
Expert

still on changegd on this issue we haveing and i thick live chat is down i can not get in it or no one s there 3 time i try too get on there .

lenturn
Scholar 2

Picture froze and broke up multiple times on tonights Man City game. I can forgive the odd hiccup, but it was happening far too often and began to spoil the experience. Smiley Frustrated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@lenturnwrote:

Picture froze and broke up multiple times on tonights Man City game. I can forgive the odd hiccup, but it was happening far too often and began to spoil the experience. Smiley Frustrated

I wonder if this is device dependent or if it's something else at play? I've a Smart box, hard wired (ethernet), and tonights Manchester Derby worked 100% perfect for me. I've very rarely experienced the issues others are enduring.

I watched tonights game on the Premier League channel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous Userwrote:

@lenturnwrote:

I wonder if this is device dependent or if it's something else at play? I've a Smart box, hard wired (ethernet), and tonights Manchester Derby worked 100% perfect for me. I've very rarely experienced the issues others are enduring.

I watched tonights game on the Premier League channel.

Same here I use a roku 3 and the app on LG and very rarely get the coloured bars issue and even when I do it’s a fraction of a second so is not an issue.  

lockmatt
Expert 2

picture break up happening on premier league channel watching arsenal v saints game on a wired smartbox on bt infinity!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@lockmattwrote:

picture break up happening on premier league channel watching arsenal v saints game on a wired smartbox on bt infinity!!!!!!

Methinks this is going to be a hard one for the team to nail down. I'm also using a wired smart box on bt infinity (as I've said) and having zero issues with this match. Is it possible a bad batch of boxes made it out into the public domain??? It really is a strange one how we can have such differing results with similar setups. I really wish I could think of something that could help you guys out Smiley Sad

lockmatt
Expert 2

HAPPENING ON SKY SPORTS ACTION WATCHING DARTS!!!!!!

ken242
Expert

@lockmatt wrote:

HAPPENING ON SKY SPORTS ACTION WATCHING DARTS!!!!!!

same here last night on the same channel 

lockmatt
Expert 2

also on all channels @ken242

ken242
Expert

like moves channels live entainment live channels and sports channl are affeted with this issue .