cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

213 REPLIES 213
lockmatt
Expert 2

@Karl-F well get it sorted please.i see your a community manager,weve suffered for a long time.£33.99 a month for this crap,will we all get a refund? i guess not

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In reply to the request for what device I am using.  It is the black Now TV (non smart version) that has the break up images problem for me.  Problems that I have are that I get almost like a test card screen with multiple coloured, vertical lines.  This only seems to happen when the box has been streaming for a little while.  Kicks in from 30 mins after streaming started.  My box is well ventilated in an open space as I thought could it perhaps be an overheating problem.  I have tried reducing screen resololution to 720 but made no difference,  I have swapped all cables and power pack with no imrovement,  Having paid £150 recently I am sure you can understand that I am less than happy with this situation.  Having to resort to the highlights of grand prix on C4 was the ultimate mickey take!

I have a smart box in bedroom which seems fine but dont want to swap as that is attached to a HD ready TV without a HD receiver built in, so I would lose channels if I switch.  Are people having problems with new stick?  If you want to send me one I will report back for you:)

lenturn
Scholar 2

Had these multi coloured screen picture losses on both my stick and Smart box via wireless. It was happening again last night during the football.

lockmatt
Expert 2

happening tonight watching the darts on sky sports action channel,last week it was happening on the main event channel,is this ever going to get sorted??

ken242
Expert

Can’t watch the football not like this multicoloured brack up game on sky sports Football channel on my now tv stick
lockmatt
Expert 2

@ken242 im getting the multi coloured lines breaking the picture up while watching sky sports news channel,its happening on my smartbox and small black box on wired connections,are other members getting these picture break ups? are now tv going to do anything about this?

ken242
Expert

@lockmattwrote:

@ken242 im getting the multi coloured lines breaking the picture up while watching sky sports news channel,its happening on my smartbox and small black box on wired connections,are other members getting these picture break ups? are now tv going to do anything about this?

i do not get the problem on the sky sport main event sky sorts channel  cricket channel the sky sports news channel it just the fooboll channel  so far .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't experienced any break up today on any of the sports channels using a Smart box. I did have it last night for about 3 seconds on the Football channel showing the League 1 game. 

ken242
Expert

Now it looks like the problem of multi coloured Break up picture has moved to the cricket channel I have an advert on the cricket channel for sometime no problem and now it’s back
lockmatt
Expert 2

im getting the coloured picture break up on both main event and premier league channels for the palace v liverpool game