cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Our Flag Means Death

Does anyone know when Our Flag Means Death is coming to Now TV?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It's very likely considering its by HBO.

You're best to drop Sky viewer relation an email to see what the script is. ViewerR @ sky . uk (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It's very likely considering its by HBO.

You're best to drop Sky viewer relation an email to see what the script is. ViewerR @ sky . uk (ensure no spaces)

Martin_14
Expert

Someone from Sky Help team said it was airing on Sky Comedy in May  ,I contacted Sky press at the time and said that isn't correct , it isn't coming to Sky.

Forum
Mentor

For HBO max releases (not HBO), Starz often pick up rights in the UK. Station Eleven and Tokyo Vice are examples of HBO Max series airing on Starz. (Both are fantastic series).

Sky/Now do not have rights to HBO Max series.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Forum 

Again the issue of HBO Max not launching here, surely they can launch it without the HBO content until the Sky HBO deal expires?

RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

What as, HBO Min? 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Martin_14
Expert

I still wouldn't entirely rule Sky acquiring it , it was at the end of March when I asked if they were showing it.