cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oscars 2019

Hi, when will we gain access to the Oscars 2019 awards show and content?  Will we also be able to view the E! Red Carpet?  Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To watch the Oscars live including the red carpet coverage you will need a NowTV Cinema Pass where the event shall be broadcasted on the live Sky Cinema Oscars channel.

More info here taken from the Sky Forum with regards to the times and date.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Entertainment/91st-Academy-Awards-on-Sky-Cinema-Oscars/td-p/2967024

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks so much.  Do you know how I confirm if I have that pass?  I just signed up to Now TV to watch the Oscars and other Sky but I'm not clear on if I have the right package.  Thank you
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To check what passes you have, sign in on here with your account details and click on My Account (or person symbol if using a mobile) then from the drop down menu option select " Passes & Vouchers" where you need an active Cinema Pass (purple colour).

If you haven't got a Cinema Pass and you have never taken advantage of the 14 day free Cinema trial, then maybe start the movies trial to watch the Oscars.

Just remember to cancel the Cinema pass or free trial before the next due payment date (if you don't want to continue with the movies service) otherwise the cinema pass will keep auto  renewing each month at £9.99 per month until you cancel.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just checked the Sky TV Guide Planner App on my phone and according to the guide The E! Live from the Red Carpet starts at 10pm and not 10.30pm on my previous link.

Might be wise to tune into the Sky Cinema Oscars channel at 10pm on Sunday just in case.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone also know if the Oscars 2019 be available to watch on catch up? I mean the full show, not just the highlights. I know it has been in the past, will that happen this year too? 

When will this be up too?