cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oscars 2019

When will the oscars be up to watch? I missed it live, but previously it has aired afterwards. At the moment, it’s just a 2 minute reel. Please give directions on how to view 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Over on NowTV Twitter they are telling customers that they are working on it to get the Oscars on catchup ASAP.

Not sure if it will be the full event or highlights.

Was going to wait, but can't wait any longer so i have decided i am going to watch the 2hours highlights on the repeat live Sky Oscars channel at 8pm tonight.

If you have a entertainment pass rather than a cinema pass according to the Sky TV guide planner there is also 2hours highlights at 9pm tonight on Sky One.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Over on NowTV Twitter they are telling customers that they are working on it to get the Oscars on catchup ASAP.

Not sure if it will be the full event or highlights.

Was going to wait, but can't wait any longer so i have decided i am going to watch the 2hours highlights on the repeat live Sky Oscars channel at 8pm tonight.

If you have a entertainment pass rather than a cinema pass according to the Sky TV guide planner there is also 2hours highlights at 9pm tonight on Sky One.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much, very helpful schnapps