cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

On Demand

I've bought the sky sports package for a month so I can watch the rugby on demand (I work every weekend). I managed to watch last weekends rugby on demand last Sunday night but this weekend there doesn't even seem to be an option for on demand. Am I losing the plot or is there an easy fix and I'm just being dumb?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like the NOW on Demand Sports is fixed.

See screen shot for the Rugby Union section.

Screenshot_2022-07-17-15-43-58.png

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is an on going problem for the last 24 hours or so at NOW 's end where people can't access the different on Demand Sports categories including Rugby Union.

Here's the latest NOW Tweet on the subject (see screen shot below).

youdoodle-2022-07-17T10-58-34Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you I'm not on twitter! Any idea when they will have resolved this? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have no idea, where i am a customer just like you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to say there might be a repeat live Broadcast on Sky Action today on some of the Rugby International matches if you are around when they are broadcasted.

I use the Sky + App on my phone to check the TV Guide.

However going on the last two tests the England game on repeat live channel broadcast is highlighted hits, where the Ireland, Scotland and Wales matches are the full games.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah ok thank you, really appreciate your help. I think I checked the TV guide and there isn't another repeat of the Welsh match (which is the one I'm dying to see). I'll keep looking though!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yeah it looks like World Match Play Darts is mainly on Sky Sports Action this afternoon.

Last Sunday it was mainly repeats of the 2nd Rugby tests.

The earliest live repeat of the Wales game is Monday at 4pm from what i can see.

Lets hope NOW can get their on Demand Sports service up and running again before the weekend is up.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like the NOW on Demand Sports is fixed.

See screen shot for the Rugby Union section.

Screenshot_2022-07-17-15-43-58.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awesome thanks man! I checked it a coupme hrs ago and gave up but gonna put it on when I'm home!