cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OUT OF SYNC/DELAYED SOUND ???

This is the third time I have tried to reinstall NowTV and the third time it's not working. The episodes (particularly RuPaul's Drag Race) take forever to load and when they eventually do, the sound is out of sync and delayed - it is extremely irritating when watching. 

Does anyone know how to fix this??? I've tried to delete the player, reinstall, restart my laptop, delete my account etc etc ... help!! What else can I do? 

Thanks! Smiley Embarassed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It isn't any of your devices it's the service itself. I've had sound issues for over a week with Drag Race, Criminal Minds, The Wire and Black Panther. I sent in a complaint about 3 days ago and asked when this issue would be fixed but I've yet to hear anything back. 

If you check the 'no sound' tag on the community you'll see many people are having the same problem.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It isn't any of your devices it's the service itself. I've had sound issues for over a week with Drag Race, Criminal Minds, The Wire and Black Panther. I sent in a complaint about 3 days ago and asked when this issue would be fixed but I've yet to hear anything back. 

If you check the 'no sound' tag on the community you'll see many people are having the same problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah I see! Well that is rather annoying considering we pay for this ... Thank you for your reply! Hopefully they'll fix it soon!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep me as well...Sheffield. .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

well that was a 2018 thread and can't find a new one, so YES it's happening to me....

"Glad" it's not just me....

confirmed it's at least 3 shows.

This is on my Stick - works ok on my tablet.

(can this be marked as unresolved?? or start a new thread? anyone else find this NowTV community site incredibly slow to load?!)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK, 

All sorted... Turned out it was on my chromecast too.. ! 

Very odd not sure how that would work , even when I turned the speakers off.

Anyway .... Turn everything off... Router, speakers, now, chromecast, TV... And back on...

Sorted. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes, restarting every device indeed works, however, I can’t do this every time the sound doesn’t sync.

Very frustrating indeed to the point I have now stopped using NOW TV.

very disappointing!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you tried changing your audio settings to stereo? The same happened to us on Netflix and it only occurs with Dolby 5.1. Changing the audio settings sorted it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a stick stuttering sound problem which was solved by doing a 'Factory Reset'

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also getting this, sync is out by miles, watching the darts the commentary is over the top of the adverts, cAn some either sort to out! And or fire the person in charge of audio! It's especially unbelievable when I've upgraded to full hb boost and sound is way out!