cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nurse Jackie missing episodes

There are missing episodes in all the first 4 series (probably the rest too)....series 4 is missing episode 1 which is mega confusing. Sort of like finding the first chapter of a book is missing.

This was flagged as an issue in October and it was flagged as 'sorted'....obviously not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK, we are almost there. Series 4 episode 1 is now available. That just leaves series 5 episode 7 to find. So near...just one little itsy bitsy episode to find.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Schnapps, thanks for your help & advice. I was beginning to get a bit frustrated by the whole process. It's still as clear as mud....but your advice has definitely helped.

Thanks again.

Sean

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK, we are almost there. Series 4 episode 1 is now available. That just leaves series 5 episode 7 to find. So near...just one little itsy bitsy episode to find.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got the last of the 'Nurse Jackie' missing episodes last week...so there are now 80 episodes (which is the correct amount (over 7 seasons). It 'only' took 3 weeks but at least it's sorted.

So whoever fixed the problem (I never did find out who) thanks a lot.

PS I do wish there was an easier and more transparent way to report problems and to know that someone is looking at it. Using a forum to try to contact admin is equivalent to putting a message into a bottle and throwing it in the ocean....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for letting me know @schnapps

I went to my dads to watch S2 Eps 1 & 2 last night as he could download them through Sky and I'm too hooked on the show to wait (box set binge watcher).

Glad to know that most have been restored. Only 1 episode other other that you have mentioned missing seems to be S5 Ep7. Looks like they are on it though - thanks NowTV👍.