cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nurse Jackie missing episodes

There are missing episodes in all the first 4 series (probably the rest too)....series 4 is missing episode 1 which is mega confusing. Sort of like finding the first chapter of a book is missing.

This was flagged as an issue in October and it was flagged as 'sorted'....obviously not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK, we are almost there. Series 4 episode 1 is now available. That just leaves series 5 episode 7 to find. So near...just one little itsy bitsy episode to find.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just come to watch Season 2 of Nurse Jackie but episodes 1 and 2 are missing. So disappointed as I've been hooked. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I contact NTV to tell them about the missing episodes on 'Nurse Jackie'?

I don't really understand what this 'community' is? All I want to do is tell NTV about the missing episodes for myself & others to enjoy a full series without confusing omissions. But I cannot see how to contact NTV directly.

So I put a message on the 'community' hoping to find a solution. I got one reply confirming that others have the same issue. Today I got an email asking me if I'm happy with the solution! What solution?

This is a daft way to handle customer problems....or am I missing something?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jason-C

I haven't seen @Anonymous User or @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team pro active on this forum for a while to help with customers content issues on your service ?

Can you confirm the latest on this TV show with regards to the missing episodes which was previously flagged up over the Christmas period ?

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episodes in last (4th?) series of Fortitude,also.  I just gave up checking to see if they had appeared! 

@schnapps wrote:

@Jason-C

I haven't seen @Anonymous User or @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team pro active on this forum for a while to help with customers content issues on your service ?

Can you confirm the latest on this TV show with regards to the missing episodes which was previously flagged up over the Christmas period ?

Thanks.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Looking on the imdb website Fortitude has 3 seasons available S1 has 11 episodes, S2 has 10 episodes where S3 has 4 episodes which stacks up what's available on NowTV (so I don't think there are any Seasons or episodes missing on NowTV based on the info on imdb which is normally accurate) 

The only thing to bear in mind is that Fortitude Season 3 is in a separate Folder on Sky Atlantic and for some unknown reason is not in the same folder has S1 & S2. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Jason-C, I don't know who the people are who you are referring to (@Mary-E or @Rachel-bk of the NowTV Content Team), are they sort of problem solving team employed by NowTV? How do I contact them or is it a case of waiting to be 'blessed' by their attention?

You asked: "Can you confirm the latest on this TV show with regards to the missing episodes which was previously flagged up over the Christmas period?"

You want me to go through the entire 7 series and tell you which episodes are missing? Isn't it enough that there are definitely episodes missing (confirmed by another poster)?

Who are you btw...what is your role?

Regards

Sean

PS: You can find out how many episodes should be available on Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nurse_Jackie#Episodes) and compare it to what NowTV is offering. A big giveaway that Series 4 is missing the first episode....like there's a huge important chunk of the story missing.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Looks like Season 2 episodes 1 & 2 are now available to watch on catch up (according to the NowTV App on my Android phone) Smiley Happy.

Just checked Nurse Jackie and the only episode now still missing on the NowTV service that i can see is Season 4 Episode 1, where hopefully the NowTV Team are currently in the process of adding this remaining missing episode.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Schnapps (legend2?!), are you the person who is tinkering with the what's available in 'Nurse Jackie'?....or can contact the 'powers that be'. (It would have been nice to be told that someone is working on 'the problem'...althoug they haven't quite fixed it all IMO)

You are 'almost' correct...but not quite. There are two missing episodes (at time of writing)....the very important (IMO) but elusive episode 1 of series 4.

But also (just to keep us guessing) episode 7  of series 5.....don't ask me why that's missing....but I haven't reached that far in my viewing.

Why is it so difficult to show all of a series....it's like something happened when you were downloading the episodes from bittorrent!!

Regards

Sean

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

No tinkering my end, where i am a nowtv customer just like you and have no control of what is available to watch on NowTV.

You are absolutely correct about Season 5 episode 7 also missing which i mistakenly overlooked when checking on my smartphone screen.

With regards to your previous question, the NowTV staff members that picks up missing episodes or playback errors are usually Mary-E and Rachel-bk, who then report back to the NowTV Technical Team or Jason C to resolve.

You can tag them into your post by adding a @ symbol in front of their name.

You can normally identity NowTV Team staff members where there is nowtv mentioned in their status name and their avatar photo shows NowTV next to their name on the forum.

The quickest way to contact nowtv is via their live chat service or drop them a message on the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices