cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV code16

I am trying to watch movies on my iPad using my cinema pass. Everything was working fine (I’ve used the same iPad to stream on nowTV over the past couple of years) but today all of a sudden, nothing will stream - I tried lots of different movies. I am getting two error messages:

1) Sorry! Unable to play requested content at the moment, please try again later.

2) Sorry, the app is currently unable to connect to the stream - please try again. If the problem persists please try re-starting the app. Code16

I have tried restarting the app and restarting my iPad and tried rebooting WiFi, nothing works. I found some info about code16 about modified devices but my iPad is NOT a modified device and I’ve never had this issue before. 

I can stream movies fine on my iPhone but there’s no full screen mode so the picture is really small and I don’t want to watch movies on there.

This is REALLY FRUSTRATING!! How can I get this fixed? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve managed to find a fix for the code16 issue; just delete the app, reinstall and login again. Everything is working fine now with no error code

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve managed to find a fix for the code16 issue; just delete the app, reinstall and login again. Everything is working fine now with no error code

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve deleting and reinstalling the now tv app. Logging out deleting reinstalling and logging in. Still can’t get past the code 16 message on my iPad. 
Any solution for me ?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User  is your iPad jailbroken?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was having the same problem. It might be that because your iPad is linked to your iPhone and you’re also logged in on that. They are having trouble trying to play at the same time. If so, try logging out of the account on your phone and just try being logged in on one device - therefore, your iPad. Hope this helps?