cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Boost picture quality terrible again

Same story, compression artifacts, fuzzy picture on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event during the Leicester - Norwich game this evening using NowTV Boost on the NowTV stick - anyone watching from NowTV support?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, @Anonymous User 

All week it's been fine and get to the weekend it's terrible again on both main event and prem channels 😭

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just wonder how many times we have to complain about this before it gets looked at - meanwhile I'll be told to reboot my device and disconnect everything from WiFi from the online chat...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Same here with regards to the picture quality for tonight's football match, where the grass on the pitch seems to fluctuate between blurry with artefacts and then changing to pin sharp.

No problems with the motion though, where it looks like it's in glorious 50fps for me (super smooth with plenty of detail on moving objects).

It's just the background artefacts which takes you out of the game and is a distraction for me, where i am spending more time looking at the grass pitch than watching the game 😠.

The Liverpool Game at the start of the week was perfectly fine with no complaints 😀.