cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box

Is anyone else having problems since the software update? My box was working fine up till this point now it’s saying it’s lost wifi connection all the time, when I know it’s not the wifi coz everything is working tidy to the wifi? It’s driving me nuts 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As a couple of suggestions and I know you said it’s not your Wi-fi but you could try turning your router off and on along with the box for a few minutes.

If that definitely fails I would perform a factory reset to the box just to give it the kick so to speak, it’s extreme and you’ll need to start from scratch with logging into apps etc again. But it’s a solution that often works.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-box-stick

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As a couple of suggestions and I know you said it’s not your Wi-fi but you could try turning your router off and on along with the box for a few minutes.

If that definitely fails I would perform a factory reset to the box just to give it the kick so to speak, it’s extreme and you’ll need to start from scratch with logging into apps etc again. But it’s a solution that often works.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-box-stick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you I’ve just reseted the box, I’m praying it works 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s started doing it again, but my daughter is on the xbox upstairs and she’s got no problems, it’s driving me nuts now, can’t watch nothing without it saying wifi lost or just kicking me off and going straight to the now main screen, 😡😡

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Very odd! 
What type of NOW box do you have? Are you able to connect via Ethernet cable? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The black box, it’s only been since the software update, ohhh I didn’t think of that I’ll go and get it now