cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Boost

I have now tv and originally on a combo account, I have some vouchers to apply but there is no option to apply them also there is no option for now tv boost, any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You may have to contact NowTV live chat using the link below to see what options you have.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Where if you are on the old legacy Combo service, the last time i checked Combo customers are still not able to take up the Boost Pass.

When i questioned this with a NowTV Staff Member, they told me that they was still porting across Combo customers on their newer service and had roughly 10 % of accounts left to transfer (but that was back in October 2019).

I was told if you can't see the large green Redeem Button towards the top of your My Passes screen page then you account is still on the old legacy Combo service, which  this might be a problem with the Boost Pass (unless live chat can offer you a solution on how to over come it 😠).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where can I access live chat

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Open the link on my first post and click on the chat button.

Not sure if they close early because of Covid-19, where maybe try tomorrow morning after 9am.

Should the chat button not open, try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it, where the chat button is sensitive to different internet browsers or browsers that have adblocking software on them.

If no luck getting through to live chat, use the web form on the same link to send a message to NowTV.