cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DdV
Advocate

Nothing in Continue Watching or Playlist but when try to add says full

Hi, I want to watch football matches on skysports but the day after, or stopping at half time and resuming.  I tried clicking the Heart logo but nothing appeared on my Playlist.  I watched a half and stopped, but nothing showed up in Continue Watching.  I tried this several times.  Today I tried again and it says its full, but when I look at Continue Watching or Playlist there is nothing there, and never has been.

Any ideas? Thx.

Watching on MacBook Pro, Monterey 12.7.

12 REPLIES 12
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DdV 

Have you tried deleting the browser cookies and data?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
DdV
Advocate

@DdV  Thanks for response. I have now tried that and I can now see some content listed BUT not football.  So I can add content to the lists and use as normal except for the football. No matter what I do it wont add to the list.  Tried waiting a while after adding but still no joy. Any further thoughts?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DdV 

Have you tried adding it on another device such as your phone?

DdV
Advocate
Ok, so this will sound olde worlde, but I don’t use a smartphone as we have awful mobile reception. I only have a laptop.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DdV 

Not a problem, was thinking you might have been able to add on another device and see if that works.

Have you tried another browser in case?

DdV
Advocate
Appreciate your responses. I’ve tried Firefox and Brave browsers, both are up to date.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DdV 

Well I am stumped, best to report with staff via live chat. Make sure to be signed in and use the 'How to get in touch' drop down.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/problems-watching-now

DdV
Advocate
Thx
RoyB
Legend

@DdV 

Are you watching Live, and then expecting the partially watched programmes to appear as if they had been On Demand?

I don’t think it works that way…. 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.