cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working - documentaries, nature, history.

When trying to view any content from these channels I get:

Oops something went wrong

Unable to complete purchase on this device, please go to nowtv.com to choose a product or offer.

I am using a Roku streaming stick+ 4K and have entertainment and movie subscriptions. 
I’ve tried signing out of my NowTv account on the roku and back in again.

Any ideas?

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ye I’m having the same issue, says entertainment pass is required for docs, history and a few other things!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just installed NowTv on my iPad and trying to watch any of that content it says I need an entertainment pass, which I have! All other content seems to be working fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem just so frustrating 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Given that a dozen or more people have started/commented on threads with the same problem this morning I would garner there is an issue at Now TV's end. 

Now TV staff do occasionally read comments here but to get a swifter response and/or solution you are better off tweeting Now TV Help. 

Saint1976
Elite 3

Update

Now TV have just tweeted that they are aware of the problem and are trying to solve it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just came on here looking for answers to same problem and error message, my entertainment pass is still valid so error message being shown is incorrect.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know how to rectify it. I have had a look on now tv site nothing .

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User Now TV are aware of the problem and are working on a fix.