cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No content available??

Seriously what is going on with now tv? For weeks I’ve been unable to watch certain catagories in the film sections and kids tv is hit an miss with the lists disappearing half way through choosing what to watch! I’ve seen on here that this has been going on for weeks/months even is this ever going to be fixed or is this just a scam to make us upgrade? because I certainly won’t be doing that and will take my money to a competitor who can provide a service being paid for! I have 3 black boxes and all boxes having the same issues, my internet is fine have done system updates on all boxes
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will this problem be fixed? It's been weeks and weeks and still it keeps saying NO CONTENT AVAILABLE this is really frustrating especially because I'm still paying for something that's not working😡
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will this problem be fixed? It's been weeks and weeks and still it keeps saying NO CONTENT AVAILABLE this is really frustrating especially because I'm still paying for something that's not working. If they don't fix it soon they will lose a lot of customers myself included!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Seriously what is going on with now tv? For weeks I’ve been unable to watch certain catagories in the film sections and kids tv is hit an miss with the lists disappearing half way through choosing what to watch! I’ve seen on here that this has been going on for weeks/months even is this ever going to be fixed or is this just a scam to make us upgrade? because I certainly won’t be doing that and will take my money to a competitor who can provide a service being paid for! I have 3 black boxes and all boxes having the same issues, my internet is fine have done system updates on all boxes

My now tv kept doing the same whenever i tried to watch any program from sky atlantic, i figured out that changing the screen settings sorted the problem (i.e. widescreen etc.). Hope this helps