cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No content available??

Seriously what is going on with now tv? For weeks I’ve been unable to watch certain catagories in the film sections and kids tv is hit an miss with the lists disappearing half way through choosing what to watch! I’ve seen on here that this has been going on for weeks/months even is this ever going to be fixed or is this just a scam to make us upgrade? because I certainly won’t be doing that and will take my money to a competitor who can provide a service being paid for! I have 3 black boxes and all boxes having the same issues, my internet is fine have done system updates on all boxes
12 REPLIES 12
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. It's a known issue that is affecting some users, NOW TV are aware of it but don't seem to have issued a fix yet. I suggest you have a read of the following thread and add a post to the end so you're included in any updates posted there

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/No-content-available-can-t-see-film-lists-etc/td-p/456033

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I have had the Now TV box for ages, we have been watching the Sky Art show for a time, this week and this week only NO CONTENT comes up all the time can anyone explain please how to get the ART SHOW back, thank you very much.Terry

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I added a comment to the above link around a week or so ago and so far other than others stating they have the same issues there doesn’t seem to have been anything to resolve the issue. Really frustrating to wait weeks for a fix whilst still paying for the services! Think maybe I will just cancel my payments, scrap the boxes and go with another supplier!
Thank you for responding
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Apologies I thought you were a first time poster, you can ignore my post. Agree with your sentiments though, I'll see if I can persuade the NOW TV Team to give a comment.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andylegend 5 I was live chatting now tv and honestly is was the most unhelpful conversation ever! All they could tell me was their engineers were ‘working’ on the issue, was uninterested when I pointed out this had been going on for weeks/months even. I’ve given up hope to be honest and instead will probably go else where. Thank you for help it’s much appreciated 😄
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I know what you mean, I do try and keep positive about NOW TV but there are several issues ongoing at the moment that seem to be taking forever. I will keep trying to see if I can get a response from the NOW TV Team in the other thread but sorry I can't do much more!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same problems on my movies channel. Only shows limited film catorgorys the rest comes up no content. I've done a soft reset a hard reset I've updated all the apps and still the same problem. it's been over a month now. And if something is not sorted soon I will be cancelling my contract. As what's the point of paying for a movie channel with no content. I'm hoping the now TV tech dept can deal with this ,seems enough of us complaining. Please sort this now TV🤔
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've only started getting the "No Content Available" message today on every programme as well as my Apps. Finding Live Chat is difficult. It's as if they don't want to help customers

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

There is an interesting post from the NOW TV Team on this thread mentioning that the bug should be fixed with the 8.0.3 firmware on a NOW TV box/stick (doesn't mention any other devices)

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema/MOVIES-BROWSING-ISSUES/m-p/461198#M12986

Might be worth anyone suffering this issue on a box checking - from the box/stick homescreen go to Settings > System > About and check the software version is 8.0.3 if not go to Settings>System>System Update to see if an update is waiting.

If you are already on 8.0.3 you could try a forced software update to see if that makes a difference.

To do this press Home on the remote to take you to the home screen. Then do the following sequence on your remote quickly and smoothly
Home (x5) FF (x3) REW (x2)

If done correctly a Secret Screen will appear (if it doesn't, press Home to go back to the start and then try again). Choose Update software and allow it to run (even if it reports the same version as you already have).

If anyone is still on 8.0.3 and getting the issue I would post a reply to that thread and tag @Anonymous User so that he is aware of the problem.