Not applicable

No Offence Missing episodes

I can't see Season 3 episode 5?

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Apologies, i don't use Twitter and i can see what you mean about the Twitter link where it says all episodes available to stream where you would be annoyed.

I don't think it's related, where NowTV had technical difficulties last weekend because i would thought this show would be off the channel 4 servers.

Maybe NowTV Twitter Team were a bit ahead of themselves when posting this show or there is a genuine reason why episodes are currently missing at the moment.

All i can do is tag @Jason-C of the NowTV Team to investigate this further.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

I didn't realise that this show was available on your NowTV App and assumed wrongly that it was solely on the All 4 App until i did a search of this TV programme under the NowTV App.

Suppose you learn something new everyday Smiley Happy

Anyway can you find out why episode 6 of season 3 is not available, where it clearly says on your Twitter channel link that all seasons and episodes are now available to watch.

Sorry to everybody else on my misleading previous posts about this TV show and please just disregard my comments where i was on a totally different wave length to everybody else Smiley Embarassed

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Hi! I've raised this with our technical teams and they're having a look.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Episode 6 was there this evening 😀😁 so I quickly watched it incase it
went again.

Amazing show.